What is cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is a digital asset or currency designed to work both as a currency and a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions globally. Each transaction is verified globally through the blockchain independent from central banks.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is one of many cryptocurrencies and is a form of electronic cash. It is decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrating body that can be sent/transferred peer to peer via the Bitcoin block chain network without the need for an intermediary.
What is Bitcoin mining?
Bitcoin mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions. This ledger of past transactions is called the block chain as it is a chain of blocks. The block chain serves to confirm transactions to the rest of the network as having taken place.
Why rent from us?
- We are not a cloud mining service
- Rent a physical ASIC miner directed to your pool and see the hashrate and ASIC worker on your account
- One time charge up front for a 6 or 12 month contract
- No maintenance or hidden fees, you collect all the Bitcoin or Alt coin mined to your account
- We guarantee the up time of your ASIC worker for the length of your contract
- Price per contract may change due to the nature of the market, so lock in your price today!
What do I need to get started;
- First you will need a mining pool account if you don't have one check out our tutorial here.
- Crypto wallet or exchange. We recommend Coinbase as it is the most beginner friendly.
- Browse through our plans for ASIC worker rentals for 6 or 12 months and select one
- Valid driver or state license
What if I have a mining pool?
Provide us your stratum and created worker name and we will route the ASIC worker to your pool.
Questions? or to get started Contact Us